Standard UK Delivery - from £1.00 - £5.00
Please contact us for European & Worldwide delivery
Our online shop currently sends out orders twice a week. Please allow 5-7 working days to receive your order.
Click and Collect
Click and Collect orders can be collected from the museum shop at the following times:
Tuesdays – Saturdays 10.00am – 4.30pm
The Novium Museum
Tel: 01243 775888
Shipping will be made to the address supplied by you on the completed order form.
We ship to all addresses in the UK. Please contact us to discuss European and Worldwide Delivery.
We will endeavour to deliver to you as follows:
- For delivery to a UK address, within seven (7) Working Days (i.e. Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and UK public holidays) after you place your order;
- We will endeavour to ensure dispatch of any items within three working days of receipt of your order.
Any delivery dates provided by us will be estimates only and you will not be entitled to refuse to accept late delivery or treat late delivery as a breach of contract by us.
We will not deliver to a post office box (PO Box) address. We also reserve the right not to dispatch to a communal post office address. The address supplied by you must have a valid postcode.
If no-one is at the address when delivery is attempted the goods may be retained by the driver, in which case the driver will leave notification of attempted delivery. If they have to return to deliver the goods on a separate occasion a further delivery charge may become payable.
All goods will be delivered by Royal Mail.
Our returns policy is as follows:
- You may cancel a Contract for any reason within fourteen (14) days from your receipt of the goods. In this case you will receive a full refund of the Price paid for the goods subject to compliance with our refunds policy.
- In order to cancel a Contract, you must inform us by email or telephone (stating the reason for returning the goods) Once instructed by us please return the goods in the same condition in which you received them, unused and in their original packaging together with the original invoice at your own cost and risk within fourteen (14) days from your receipt of the goods.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession and should send the goods back via recorded delivery to us at The Novium Museum, Tower Street, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 1QH so that you have proof of postage, as we cannot accept responsibility for goods that are lost or damaged in transit. If you fail to comply with your obligation to return the goods in the same condition in which you received them, any refund will be at our discretion.
- If you do not return the goods within the timescales above, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods and will not be entitled to a refund.
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.